Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. ~ James 1:27

19 April 2010

What Faith Can Do

                                                                                        
I love this song!  The lyrics spoke to me so many times during the deep sorrow of our recent miscarriage.  Now we are seeing the other side of it - we are finding the silver lining and our dreams are moving mountains.  Our broken hearts are becoming brand new as we look forward to welcoming Little E into our family.


I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.  These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.  Isaiah 42:16

No comments:

Post a Comment