Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. ~ James 1:27

19 March 2010

Paralyzed

Ok, so I do this thing where I kind of shut down when I'm overwhelmed with a project.  We waited with great anticipation to get access to Holt's guidebook and now I'm paralyzed by everything that has to be accomplished.  Should I start gathering letters now from the bank, police, and such or should I wait until we've at least started our homestudy [hopefully sooooooo soon!]??  I know there's something about documents not being more than a year old but I can't remember if that's at the point of the actual adoption or when the dossier is submitted.  Grrrrrrrr.  I don't know.  Hopefully soon I'll stop feeling like a dog chasing it's tail and actually get something accomplished!

In the meantime, life goes on.  The kids and I decided to take five Friday's off instead of doing a whole week off for spring break.  Today's our first lazy Friday and it's been lovely to sit around, reading and cuddling.  I'm so very blessed!  I adore these special, little people!

No comments:

Post a Comment