Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. ~ James 1:27

14 June 2009

Seven.... Count 'em...... Seven

I suspect that I'll miss TV tomorrow. I'll have seven kids for most of the day. Maybe I'll put them all to work so I can sit and watch a fuzzy screen while eating bonbons?!?!

Other than that scary thought, I don't think it's really affected us yet. Last night Justin was missing it a little, but we ended up getting some yard work done instead. Much more productive than sitting on our tooshies for an hour or two. Yep, our evening productivity has definitely gone up.

But, I am starting to have visions of a cranky husband during football season and what will we do during those long winter evenings when it gets dark at five o'clock??? Maybe Cade and I will finally have another Monopoly face off and I will have infinite patience for his free spending ways...... Nah. It'll never happen. I think the seven kid thing is making me a bit loopy....... Anj

No comments:

Post a Comment