Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. ~ James 1:27

04 March 2011

We're Headed Back to Africa

Alrighty, it's official!  We leave in 12 days!  On Tuesday, we received word that the U.S. embassy in Addis Ababa has approved us to travel.  Today, we found out that our embassy appointment is on March 21!  We're so relieved that the wait we were told would take 2-6 weeks turned out to only be one week long.  It has been fourteen weeks today since we left Little E.  Two weeks from today we will finally be reunited!

I'm excited that the end is in sight, but I'm still anxious for the other families who continue to wait for news about embassy submissions and approvals.

While I pack our suitcases and get everything ready to go, I'm rocking the new necklace that my wonderful friend, Heidi, sent to me.  Isn't it amazingly wonderfully beautiful?  

1 comment:

  1. Very happy for you, Angie! You must be so, so, so very relieved that the wait was not as long as expected! Now, go get packing! :-)

    ReplyDelete